Knowing how to write fast is not something women entrepreneurs inherently know how to do, and producing high quality content, writing an article or producing blog content can seem to take FOREVER.
In this video I’ll share 8 secrets for how you can learn to write faster and still create the high quality content that will keep your customers coming back for more.
1. Take a look at your internal dialog before you do anything and really look at the story you are telling yourself about the things you want to change.
2. The two questions you need to ask yourself before writing so that you can reverse engineer your content and get your readers the results they are looking for.
3. How you can organize all of your ideas in one place so you can write faster.
4. The importance of keeping things short and sweet.
5. Why you need to stop everything and create an editorial calendar before writing another word.
6. Why trying to complete the entire writing process at one time won’t help you write faster.
7. Work expands to the time allotted…if you want to write faster you need to set a time limit.
8. Be the vessel, not the source. Allow quality content to come through you and take the pressure off yourself by realizing you’re not doing this alone.